How to Book a Room
The Schusterman Library offers 3 study rooms to current OU-Tulsa students, residents, faculty, and staff. Each box in the grid below represents 15 minutes of bookable time. Reservations are made in 15 minute increments for a maximum reservation time of 3 hours per day.
To reserve a room:
- Select the room and time(s) that you wish to book by clicking on the corresponding boxes on the grid.
- Review your selection in the area at the bottom of the screen below the grid. You can edit/delete your selected booking slots in this area. When your selection is complete click on Submit Times.
- Review the Group Study Room Terms & Conditions and then click Continue.
- Complete the booking form. Click on Submit my Booking to submit your reservation.
- Verify your reservation within 1 hour by visiting the link sent to your OU email address.
Once your booking has been successfully submitted and verified, you will receive an email from LibCal confirming your reservation. You can cancel your reservation at any point up until the reserved time via the link in the confirmation email. A reservation with "no show" will be cancelled after 15 minutes.
If you need assistance in booking a room, please contact the Schusterman Library at (918) 660-3220.